You are invited to our Winter Holiday Farm Festival, to be held Saturday, December 10, noon-4pm.
We know that most of you want to come and meet the animals, but here are some other highlights of the festival!
- SANTA CLAUS, in person!
- Winter lights, holiday costumes, and antlers on everyone.
- Guided tours to meet the sanctuary animals face to face. Hear their stories, interact with them.
- Gift shop open with beautiful warm weather gear made from our very own animals.
- Bunny motel tours (have you ever met a chinchilla!?)
- Vegan hot stews and soups, snacks and hot cider
To help us plan, we ask you to sign up in advance. *Price is by the carload (no limit to how many people inside)!: $15 if paid in advance (by Friday, December 9) or $20 at the gate.
This is an animal sanctuary, and so some of our residents have come from less-than-ideal circumstances. Some were picked up as strays, some were seized by animal control in cruelty cases; some are very very old and, having lost their life-long companions, have come here to retire, and some were born with physical impairments. Each and every one is special. They enjoy visitors who are quiet and listen to what they have to say (especially to Santa). Also, please leave your own pets at home.
ADDRESS: 16760 Whites Store Road, Boyds, MD 20841